[wxsig] RE: Problem w/ new t-238+

Kent Ochs kentochs at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 8 23:38:30 UTC 2005

Will,

Thanks for the feedback, I have moved forward and completed the installation of the IC's.  All appears well, but I need to complete the TNC to Radio interface to complete the project.

I attempted to program my callsign into the unit, but can not program the "9" in my call sign.  0 through 8 are there,  then it skips to "A".  Is this some kind of conspiracy against those of us in "9" land:-).

Thanks.

Kent

Will Beals <will at beals5.com> wrote:
Kent:

Good catch! Given the resistor and diode, it isn't going to be +5V. 3.4V
is about right. I need to fix the manual.