[wxsig] RE: Problem w/ new t-238+

Kent Ochs kentochs at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 8 23:52:26 UTC 2005

John,

Ah, I see you are a "9" lander as well.  Display says 1.15.0R.  I Guess I have some updating to do.  Where can I find the latest and greatest code?

Thanks.

Kent
W"9"KAO

John Koster <w9ddd at tapr.org> wrote:
I had the same problem. What revision of S/W do you have? Updating fixed
my problem. I don't have anything handy to check, but I think you need at
least 1.5.3 for the 9 land fix.

John, W9DDD