[wxsig] DS Rain Gauge?

John Koster w9ddd at tapr.org
Thu Jun 9 09:51:16 UTC 2005

I've heard that there's a bad capacitor problem with the DS Rain Gauge,
but I can't find any reference to it.  I did find a schematic, which I've
never had, but I'd still like to find something that would tell me where
to scrape off the black stuff without scraping it off the whole board.

T238 reports shorted bus.  Also I see there's a lithium battery on the
schematic.  I don't see how that ever gets recharged looking at the
ciruit.