[wxsig] T238+ kit error

Ken.A.Brown at noaa.gov Ken.A.Brown at noaa.gov
Mon Jun 20 23:06:59 UTC 2005

John,
I ordered two kits the day they were announced (on the web site)
and as luck would have it I have already assembled one with two
male connectors.  The other kit has one of each.  In order to
change the one already installed I'm afraid I'll have to destroy
the connector to remove it and to prevent damage to the board.

Ken Brown, n5kuk