[wxsig] T238+ error on Clock

Michael Barelli W0MAF barelmic at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 26 16:19:25 UTC 2005

On looking further I have noticed that the date is reset.  See further
data from today...
W0MAF-1>APN383,TRACE4-4,qAo,WV0S-15:@260459z3900.91N/09617.32W_170/001g005t081h71b10130e1w
W0MAF-1>BEACON,K0SUN-12*,K0SUN-10,KA3NAM-10,qAR,KA3NAM-11:APRS T238
Weather DIGI in Alma, Kansas near OZ
W0MAF-1>APN383,K0SUN-12*,K0SUN-10,KA3NAM-11,KC0BS-3,qAo,KC5YTI-15:@010009z3900.91N/09617.32W_132/002g003t079h76b10130e1w
W0MAF-1>BEACON,K0SUN-12*,K0SUN-10,KA3NAM-10,qAR,KA3NAM-11:APRS T238
Weather DIGI in Alma, Kansas near OZ
W0MAF-1>APN383,KB0VZP-2,K0SUN-12*,TRACE4-2,qAR,KA3NAM-11:@010014z3900.91N/09617.32W_177/001g003t079h78b10130e1w

Note the time change at 260459z to 010009z.  The zulu time and local
times are now the same on display. In the next few days the unit will
lock up at midnight.
I believe that the program may be looking for the time chip to correct
it self but not finding it, is out of sorts.  The chip has been
installed for a time but I am making a place for it on a new board and
it is not currently installed.
73

W0MAF-1>APN383,K0SUN-12*,TRACE4-3,qAo,KC0ULI-15:@012344z3900.91N/09617.32W_187/002g005t081h72b10120e1w

W0MAF-1>APN383,K0SUN-12*,K0SUN-10,KA3NAM-11,KC0BS-3,qAo,KC0ULI-15:@012349z3900.91N/09617.32W_180/002g005t081h72b10120e1w

W0MAF-1>APN383,K0SUN-12*,K0SUN-10,KA3NAM-11,KC0BS-3,qAR,KI0AU-1:@012354z3900.91N/09617.32W_191/002g005t080h74b10120e1w

W0MAF-1>APN383,K0SUN-12*,TRACE4-3,qAo,KC0ULI-15:@012359z3900.91N/09617.32W_196/002g004t079h75b10120e1w
> W0MAF-1>BEACON,K0SUN-12*,K0SUN-10,KA3NAM-10,qAR,KA3NAM-11:APRS T238
> Weather DIGI in Alma, Kansas near OZ
> W0MAF-1>BEACON,K0SUN-12*,K0SUN-10,KA3NAM-10,qAR,KA3NAM-11:APRS T238
> Weather DIGI in Alma, Kansas near OZ
> W0MAF-1>BEACON,K0SUN-12*,K0SUN-10,KA3NAM-10,qAR,KA3NAM-11:APRS T238
> Weather DIGI in Alma, Kansas near OZ
>
> Note that the last data file was sent at 012359z midnight.
> I have had this happen more than once and thought it might go away.
> do reset the date and time for each reset.
>
> Has any one else noticed this problem? I do plan to add the clock
> chip
> soon but thought that others who build the kit would want to add the
> clock as well.  I am using ver. Rev 1.15.3R. from Beta kits.
>

> Michael Barelli WØMAF

Michael Barelli WØMAF