[wxsig] Help with T-238 failure

N5ZTW Bill n5ztw at texas.net
Thu Jun 30 23:26:15 UTC 2005

I also have spare MPU's. If it's the MPU I can try and get a failure report
on it. My system keeps locking up and it may be the MPU also. I'll look at
it this weekend. I work for Freescale Semiconductor (Former Motorola) and
know the guys in the group that supports the chip. (some are hams). We
reside in the same campus so it may be worth have them autopsied.
Bill N5ZTW