[wxsig] Transparent Hurricane

Warren kd4z at amsat.org
Thu Sep 15 00:10:06 UTC 2005

Will,
Would there be any reason why my baro pressure readings drop drastically
during the hot part of the day and return to normal in the late afternoon?
 They seem to change inversely to my (inaccurate) temperature readings.

Take a look at KD4Z-7
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/wxpage.cgi?call=KD4Z-7&last=48

I see I have 943mb readings today with no hurricane to explain it!    My
pressure sensor is located inside the house.  The outside temperatue
reading is obviously still using the sensor in the WS-1.   Still trying to
get it to use the temp sensor in the humidity sensor instead but that is
another story.

Warren