[wxsig] Transparent Hurricane

Will Beals will at beals5.com
Thu Sep 15 04:45:49 UTC 2005

Warren:

If you have fairly recent version of the software, I show the raw sensor data. This isn't of much direct usefulness, but does help isokate the issur to either sensor data or a firmware issue. This is most likely the former, but the data also may give a hint if it is the actual pressure sensor or temperature sensor that may be off.

Assuming it is a sensor issue, isolating which one won't help a whole lot, but at least will confirm a replacement sensor will fix the problem before you go buy one.

If you tell me the data values and reported BP when you know the readings are bad, I can confirm what the expected BP will be given those readings. It may take until the weekend though, I am currently out of the country on a business trip.