[wxsig] Transparent Hurricane

Will Beals will at beals5.com
Sun Sep 18 01:12:31 UTC 2005

Warren:

I finally got to a place where I can see your weather data.  It looks like
you have other weirdnesses too, you also have strange negative spikces in
humidity at about the same time you have the spikes on the BP.  There is
definitely something strange going on.  Your raw data will prove
"interesting".