[wxsig] Transparent Hurricane

Warren kd4z at amsat.org
Sun Sep 18 02:24:33 UTC 2005

Welcome back Will,
I ended up being away from the house during the spike today so I wasn't able to
take a look at the Debug screen.   I will have a chance tomorrow however.
I do see 1 error count for the rain gauge and baro with 3 errors counted on the
humidty.

I am wondering if my ID calibration has gotten the temp sensor in the WS-1
confused with the one in the humidity module---if they were swapped, could this be a
clue.  My WS-1 does have a DS18S20 installed, replacing the original DS1820.

I will take some readings tomorrow when things are screwy...and later on in the
afternoon,  I could reset to whole system, bring down the WS-1 and rain gauge and
start over.

If you want me to reset the IDs, what is the proper sequence to do the ID learning.

WS-1, then add raingauge, then add baro, then add humidity?   One at a time
through the setup menu?  I would like to use the humidity temp reading instead of
the WS-1 anyway.

Warren