[wxsig] Wind application

Steve Daum steve_daum at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 1 00:48:44 UTC 2006

Thanks to all who posting regarding my mountain top wind application. The
ham radio approach looks promising. I'll try to keep track of what I learn
and post progress reports. If you have specifics about these items, feel
free to direct me as I am quite the amature:

1) How to augment the T238 for power mgt as suggested by Will.

2) Good ideas for power supply/solar cells.

3) Good ideas for lightning protection?

I'm not looking for continuous readings. Once every 3 to 5 minutes is plenty
for my application.

Steve