[wxsig] Wind application

Will Beals will at beals5.com
Sat Apr 1 00:58:28 UTC 2006

Steve:

For item #1, see http://www.beals5.com/wx and select "how to build a T238".
About half way down is the suggested circuit for radio power control.  The
same circuit will work on a T238+.  The other guy who is doing this actually
put the circuitry on the modem board which is a good idea.  Per the warning
above the schematic, this allows you to "remove" the circuit if you ever
need to use the software development tools for some reason.

To your last comment, the T238s send data out every five minutes.