[wxsig] Problem Resolved -- Thanks

Will Beals will at beals5.com
Sat Apr 29 13:50:56 UTC 2006

Steve:

Glad you got things figured out.  Sorry for not responding, I was out of the
country on a long business trip.

For the T238 and T238+ I do bring out those undefined pins (1,2,5,6) to vias
for wiring. I copied some other designs and did wire those up to either +5V
or ground, but traces can be easily cut and re-routed if needed.