[wxsig] Awfully quiet

Dave 6088 at cox.net
Fri Aug 11 21:19:39 UTC 2006

Well I think I was the last one to post some problems, and we have it
working much more reliable now, it did seem to be a heat issue with the
regulator.  We are having some issues with long update delays, I don't think
it is an RF issue, I think it is more an internet issue.  Sometimes in
findu.com it will show a multi-hour delay, but on aprswest it will show a
much shorter gap, and vice versa, any ideas?

Dave

KD6KHL