[wxsig] Awfully quiet

Dave 6088 at cox.net
Fri Aug 11 21:59:38 UTC 2006

Thank you for the suggestions, as well as that last post you made.  We are
actually looking into trying to setup our own Igate.  The issue there is
there is no broadband in the area (hopefully soon).  We are down in the
2500' range with mountains all around us, there is one or two mountiain
digis we hit.  But of course they can hear way more than us, and conjestion
might be screwing us.  We are hoping we can figure a way to get two of our
digis to see each other, KA6DAC-9 and KA6DAC-11, if we can, I live just a
mile from 9, and we could set something up to Igate from my house, but there
are some good mountains between 9 & 11.

Dave