[wxsig] Awfully quiet

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sat Aug 12 00:58:26 UTC 2006

The data are timestamped as soon as they hit FindU.  More likely, you
are seeing a digi-induced delay.  Last time I looked, we were not seeing
much latency on the APRS-IS side.

As Mountain digis do seem to see a lot of traffic, I suspect that's a
real problem for you.

gerry n5jxs
first.aprs.net

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020  FAX 979.862.3983
MAIL:  AATLT, 3139 TAMU
Physical: 1700 Research Parkway, Suite 160,
College Station, TX 77843-3139