[wxsig] T238+ Modem Problems

wn0x at earthlink.net wn0x at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 11 21:35:57 UTC 2006

I am looking for suggestions to help troubleshoot my T238+modem.

The T283+ works fine without the modem installed.  When I have the modem installed and selected for output the T238 gets stuck on the intro screen.  Changing the output to PEET, TNC etc eliminates the problem.

I have checked all of the voltages on the modem and everything is correct.  LEDs work fine.  Five volts present on all the ICs where it should be.  Static precautions were taken during the build.

Any suggestions?

Rich - WN0X  - AP006