[wxsig] T238+ Modem Problems

Will Beals will at beals5.com
Tue Dec 12 03:01:49 UTC 2006

Rich:

Resistor value is OK.  Installation instructions are correct, but if built
by the schematic you are OK too.  I do need to update the schematic!  And,
yes on pin 15, that symbol has the pin numbers below the signal lines which
throws me.

What are the states of the /RDY (CPU pin 22) and DET (CPU pin 11) lines?

Does the LED blink when things get locked up--other than the initial three
rapid blinks.

There isn't a lot of code between the Dr. Morgan message and the "setting up
TNC message, so hopefully will get this isolated quickly.