[wxsig] Low Audio

wn0x at earthlink.net wn0x at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 14 03:55:11 UTC 2006

Both the Yaesu FT212RH (Mobile 2 meter) and Radio Shack HTX202 exhibit the problem.  I will try a slightly larger capacitor before I replace the resistor with a 4.7K ohm value.

I am very pleased with the T238+.  I was a beta tester for the original T238, and owned two of the K0DSP versions of the original T238.

The T238+ is much more compact and easier to fit in a case.  The only complaint I have with the modem is that a Kantronics configuration would have been more convenient for me personally.

When you consider that you are replacing the computer and TNC the T238+ is an excellent value.  I am looking forward to trying a remote weather station, possibly with a solar panel for charging.  Any ideas on how I could power up the radio a few seconds before I transmit?

Thanks for sticking with us Will and adding features Will.

BTW,  AP006 still shows up as inactive in MesoWest.  How do I get ahold of Russ to fix that?

Rich

P.S. The kit was missing an LED and ferrite bead.