[wxsig] P&E tools.

Ken.A.Brown at noaa.gov Ken.A.Brown at noaa.gov
Sun Dec 17 20:55:28 UTC 2006

Rick,

I did some probing around two T-238 (original version) one had the
debug oscillator 9.8304 mHz installed and one didn't.  I had a
strong birdy on the 14th harmonic of the debug frequency on the
unit where it was installed.  This is close to 137.62.  On the
other T-238 without the debug oscillator there was a much weaker
birdy about 137.600.  The unit with the 137.625 radiation was S-9
on a HT clear across the room.  My units are both constructed
"bread-board style with no shielding.

Ken Brown