[wxsig] T238 Signal Conditioning

wn0x at earthlink.net wn0x at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 31 22:57:12 UTC 2006

Will,

I moved my T238 another 75 foot away from the house to the top of the barn, trying to get clear wind from all directions.  I estimate about 150', which is 100' farther than recommended.

I am using CAT5 and the blue/blu-white pair in the cable.  I noticed it took several resets and several minutes before everything seemed to function properly.

Does the T238 have more than one "sense" algorithm to improve reliability?

Wayne,

I noticed AP006 (WN0X-2) is still showing inactive on mesonet.  Is there a reliability test to pass?

Rich - WN0X