[wxsig] Hurricane Season Preparation

wj0d wj0d at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 26 21:16:14 UTC 2006

Hi,

I just got my T238+ and went to the instructions via the T238+assy.pdf where
I will needs some clarification, but later on that.

As I saw George ask about a barometric sensor, any recommendations as to a
weather station that works best with the T238+ that provides temp, wind
direction and velocity and are there any which also include barometric
pressure?  I have a Kenwood D700 and see where there is a problem with the
AP front end for the call it is looking for.  If changes are made to the
code so you can select the AP front end vs something else, how does one get
that up loaded to the chip?

As I just received the kit this past week, how does one know what version of
software is loaded on it as I see on the download page that the current
release is 1.15.7?

73,
John
WJ0D at wj0d at bellsouth.net