[wxsig] T238+assy.pdf

Will Beals will at beals5.com
Tue Feb 28 05:24:22 UTC 2006

John:

1) For missing parts, contact the TAPR office.

2) George (earlier) noticed this too, in all the beta testing and units I
had assembled with both the T238 and T238+ I had never noticed those bumps
before, so while you are clearly correct they came as a very recent
surprize!  Intstall the pot the only way it fits and ignore the silkscreen.

3) SW1 is tricky.  The hole you are referring to is the depression I'm
referring to, make sure that is pointing toward the potentiometer.

4) The assembly diagram for the regulator noted in the regulator section and
refers you to page 11.

Hope this helps.  If not, please ask here.

On the BP sensor.  The one I developed with appears no longer available.
I'm being asked to support the AAG one.  I expect I will, just not sure
when.