[wxsig] Davis 6153 w/WeatherLink & UI-View?

Dave - N1PC n1pc at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 15 13:15:23 UTC 2006

Thanks again Thomas.....

I'm pretty much a software type.  IT is my profession and due to work load
kit building is something that I unfortunately don't have time for anymore.
I've checked the TAPR site and looked at the T-238+Modem Kit but can't find
any reference to a ready-made model.  I agree the 1-wire stuff is very
attractive!!!!

This may be a good option for me, but I would need to buy it in ready-made
form preferably already in an enclosure.  Can you point me in the right
direction for a ready-made T-238+Modem?

Thanks and 73,

Dave, N1PC