[wxsig] Davis 6153 w/WeatherLink & UI-View?

OH6NT oatpower at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 14:42:57 UTC 2006

Dave,

I may have misinterpreted the TAPR pages, I cannot seem to find any
evidence of redy built kits. But I am sure, if you join the 238
reflector group (link on TAPR site) or connect Will Beals, N0XGA, and
put a question out on that matter, some of them might be able to point
out some direction to help you out with the kitbuilding.

To put the unit together is not that hard you know, there is good
documentation, and I don't see that it needs any particular skills
besides accuracy, and ability to solder - then you should do just fine.
Of course, if you are impaired in some way that don't permit you to
build, that's another issue, but in that case there for sure are a lot
of ppl willing to help out.

Good luck...
Thomas / OH6NT