[wxsig] Davis 6153 w/WeatherLink & UI-View?

Dave - N1PC n1pc at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 15 20:03:24 UTC 2006

Hi Will,

Thanks for the info...  I'm definitely going to consider the T238+.  I'm
particularly attracted to the built in modem and the 1-wire instruments.  I
just need to find the time to build it.

It's been a long time since I've written any assembly code.  These days I'm
mostly involved in corporate application development, most of which is
Windows C# .Net stuff.  Might be fun to write a windows front end for the
T238+ though.

Thanks again and 73,

Dave