[wxsig] Wind Speed Spike

Will Beals will at beals5.com
Mon Jul 10 00:22:23 UTC 2006

Joe:

If the DS1994 is pulling enough power to crowbar the pullup resistor, then
it is broken.  It should not be doing that.  A good way to tell on the
T238(+) is to look at the status display that shows the bus voltage when you
plug in and remove the DS1994.  If you see the voltage drop when you insert
it, then you know it is for some reason drawing too much current.