[wxsig] Lost wind direction

Rasputin Novgorod priapulus at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 20 16:03:37 UTC 2006

I have the Aagelectronica windspeed/direction/temperature
sensor. When I first plugged it into the T238+ (and initialized
the sensors) it worked just fine. Then I tried to update
other T238+ settings and it's lost the wind direction (238+
just shows dashes for wind direction).

If I plug the sensor into a 2-wire to serial adaptor in a PC, and
use the Aagelectronica software the wind direction works fine,
so I don't think it's a sensor fault. I expect I've somehow
mis-programmed the T238+. However, I've retried several times
and can't seem to fix it.

/b