[wxsig] One Wire Weather Lockup

Dave 6088 at cox.net
Sat Jul 29 02:56:07 UTC 2006

Will,

Well it locked up again, Mike KA6DAC has plans to address the heat issue
with the regulator, he had noticed it was hot.  Do you think that is a
likely cause of the lockups, and always in the 46 - 48 hour range?  That is
one thing that makes us wonder where the issue is, its VERY consistant when
it locks up.

Dave  KD6KHL