[wxsig] One Wire Weather Lockup

Will Beals will at beals5.com
Sat Jul 29 13:51:26 UTC 2006

Dave:

I am suspecting that it is heat and the 46-48 hour is maybe because that
happens to be a "hot time" for other external reasons.  If you are running
from a power supply that is 12V or less, then it is definitly NOT the cause.
It is also an additional suggestion to the one earlier about some kind of RF
ingress.  That has been a known issue for a few folk as well.

The reason I am heading down these paths is that to the best of my knowledge
I have no SW issues that cause lockups right now.  I have certainly had them
in the past and they've been fun to find.