[wxsig] N4XI X1W-1 kit and T238 (fwd)

John Bennett jabennett at insightbb.com
Thu Jun 1 03:48:37 UTC 2006

Thanks John. Work has been driving me crazy for the last three months. I
think there may be some relief in sight as I have a very solid lead on a
new job. Won't have the flexibility of time off that I have now, but the
stress will definitely be gone. Crossing my fingers.

Sorry I missed Dayton. That makes two years in a row. Hated that. Hope
everything went well.

Again, thanks.

John

--