[wxsig] X1W-2 help.

dd ddillaby at comcast.net
Sun Jun 25 00:49:07 UTC 2006

I have the Rev 1 Version of the X1W-2, but never installed it as I had not
determined the best way to moisture proof the circuit board while excluding
the humidity sensor. Now I have decided to try and install the board, but
have not determined where to obtain the 5 v recommended to power the sensor.
In the interim I have managed to misplace the schematic of that version. I
am not using the T-238, but a complete weather software package that is
pc-based.  Can anyone give me some guidance as to how to proceed?

Donald Dillaby, KA1GOZ