[wxsig] X1W-2 help.

John Bennett jabennett at insightbb.com
Tue Jun 27 16:21:21 UTC 2006

Hi Donald,

Sorry to be long about answering. I was away most of Sunday and my
Monday shift at work goes from 7:15AM to 10:30PM.

You may have to cut some traces on the PC board to patch the 5V to the
correct line on the cable *or* run a separate cable for power. Like I
said in the last email, try strapping it for 1-Wire bus power and see if
it works. If it does, you're home free. If it doesn't, then I would
suggest looking at the schematic for the rev 2 board and note the
changes.

73, John