[wxsig] T238/T238+ 1.15.8 Firmware release

Will Beals will at beals5.com
Sun Mar 19 15:56:09 UTC 2006

Michael:

I went back into my release notes and see that I am pretty sure I found the
problem, the clock read routines were being called inside an interrupt
service routine and were not designed to be used that way.  With the 1.15.5
release I just pulled the midnight read feature to address the lockup.  This
should solve the hangup problem, is the clock drifting more than you want?

will

  _____