[wxsig] Programming/Communicaton Problems

David skyhammer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 18:38:39 UTC 2006

Hi John,

I am building the board from scratch, so my PCB layout for the traces
are not the same.  However, the general layout of the components are.
Since I do not have a pre-programmed MCU, I need to program it myself,
presumably using the P&E toolset.  I have downloaded the latest software
(1.15.8) from http://www.beals5.com/wx/ - This is also the same place
that I downloaded the manuals, schematics, etc., from.  The bottom of
the assembly manual states:  T-238+ Assembly Manual, Rev. 2.1 November
2005, and the operations manual states:  T-238+ Operations Manual, Rev.
2 April 2005.

Software development would be something I'd consider in the future, but
for the time being, I'd just like to program the MCU without having to
buy a programmer.

Many thanks,

David - VA7DMS