[wxsig] Programming/Communicaton Problems

John Koster w9ddd at tapr.org
Tue Mar 21 06:47:27 UTC 2006

OK, now it makes sense.  You would have been better served to have
followed the classic T238 schematic.  All the pieces would have been in
place to program your MCU from scratch.  That's the platform used to
program the chips we put in the T238+ kits.

I'm sure Will can chime in here later to give you better advise.

John, W9DDD