[wxsig] Wind application

ks4q at zingleman.com ks4q at zingleman.com
Thu Mar 30 18:51:12 UTC 2006

I work in this industry.  We see these claims all the time.

Just use 802.11b as a benchmark....how far does that go?  I've seen industry claims of up to ...yes,
 they are smoking something...20 miles.

You might be best using something at 900 MHz that is frequency hopping instead of direct sequence
modulation.

Ernie KS4Q