[wxsig] APRS Transmission of Battery Voltage?

Mark Patton mpatton5280 at msn.com
Sun May 14 16:15:07 UTC 2006

Hi Will,

I read the info on your web page and it works great!  Your web page says
that the conversion is 0-12V (0-FF hex).  In debugging as to why the
display was showing the correct data but the APRS data was wrong, I
looked at the source code and found out that it is actually 0-15V not
0-12V as listed on your web page.  0-15V makes much more sense for a
battery operated system - and now my data is correct.

73's
Mark (KØYG)