[wxsig] N4XI X1W-1 kit and T238

Will Beals will at beals5.com
Mon May 29 14:16:50 UTC 2006

John:

Yes, it should work OK.  Main thing to keep in mind is that the X1W-1 does
require special supplementary power wiring to work, it is not "bus powered".
I tried making this additional wiring a bit easier on the T238+ by breaking
out the signals for easier wiring, but it just means a bit more fiddling
with the T238.  Do get the latest SW drop too.  As John says the downloads
work for both platforms.