[wxsig] Still looking for solution :-(

Bill Hosking hoskingb at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 16 05:30:36 UTC 2006

Yeah, that is the problem trying to draw in text form (shoulda gone to
courier).
First - the x1w2 and temp/wind sensors have pass-through connectors, with
that understood...

>From T238
about 50-60 ft of flat 4-wire phone cable, crimped connectors
x1w2 (pass through) humidity sensor
about 20 ft of same cable
wind/temp module (pass through)
6 ft cable (same stuff)
Rain Gauge

Without the humidity sensor turned on, temp, wind, and rain work perfectly.
Turn on humidity sensor, system hangs at the "wait a moment" prompt

Bill