[wxsig] Still looking for solution :-(

Bill Hosking hoskingb at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 21 06:26:25 UTC 2006

With my test adapter (copied from the x1w1 schematic) which I did because
the commercial one didn't let me put +5 on pin1, and running the testhumd
program I get back perfectly acceptable temperature, humidity, and voltage
readings. Additionally, I could disconnect the 5V from pin 1 and, sure
enough, the program told me 0V and no humidity reading. It apparently does
not return the raw register values as far as I can tell.

Bill