[wxsig] Still looking for solution :-(

Will Beals will at beals5.com
Thu Nov 23 04:14:32 UTC 2006

Rasputin:

The T238 should not be crashing at all!  My goal is to have something
reliable enough to put in a remote location without fear of having to go
reset it.

BTW, this is why I prefer folk use the reflector for T238 issues, sharing
the information is good.

Rasputin, I will send the test code to you too to see if it avoids your
problem.