FW: [wxsig] Kenwood D-700 and Peet Bros

wxsig at nhunt.org wxsig at nhunt.org
Sun Oct 1 05:06:23 UTC 2006

From: Neil Hunt [mailto:ndh at tamarackmountain.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2006 6:55 PM
To: 'TAPR Weather Station SIG Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [wxsig] Kenwood D-700 and Peet Bros

Use an OpenTracker OT1m and something cheap and simple for the radio.
Check http://tamarackmountain.com/TamarackMountain/Weather/
Or http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/wxpage.cgi?call=KG6PPD-9&time=1&start=25

Construction and deployment photos at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nhunt/sets/72157594175411145/ .
Especially
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nhunt/173568918/in/set-72157594175411145/ which
shows the OT1 (previous model to the OT1m) and the power relay I made (now
built into the OT1m).