[wxsig] Need t238 help

Mike Barelli w0maf barelmic at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 22 03:59:44 UTC 2006

Just a heads up on these kinds of problems.  You must be getting standing waves on the tap to the Humidity unit.  You are making a star hookup and these are very flakey. Try changing the length on one of your hookups.  Just might do the trick.
Good luck!

John Koster <w9ddd at tapr.org> wrote: FYI Will just left on a couple of weeks of vacation.  He's the go to guy
for these kinds of problems.  Hopefully someone else may have gone through
the same problem and can help.  I know there are some tricks to adding
'devices'.  I just don't know them myself.