[wxsig] A little more help - or - pointer needed

Bill Hosking hoskingb at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 23 01:00:16 UTC 2006

Boy, don't I wish that was the case, John. Remember, I built my system on
the very first release. TI did not include such a thing at that time. I
looked at maxim - ordering on their site is a royal PITA. I'm going to look
at AAG now.

For Ron H(to avoide generating another email) - Having been doing computers
since the first 6800s, I thought I knew a bit but you hit me with something
I've never seen. What the heck is a "rar" file (xxxx.rar)?

John, if you feel like it, sending me the win32 stuff would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks to all.
Bill