[wxsig] A little more help - or - pointer needed

Ailson Rosetti de Almeida ailson at ele.ufes.br
Mon Oct 23 16:55:53 UTC 2006

Bill,
A *.rar file is a compressed file of another(s) or folder(s) just like a
*.zip is. You can uncompress with Winrar (shareware) or 7-zip (freeware,
GPL LGPL) or several others.
7-zip has its own site (http://www.7-zip.org) and there you find a link to
download at sourceforge.
There is a little license issue (restriction) just with the rar format
plugin (please read it in the above site), but it doesn't affect the rar
uncompression operation.
Regards,
Ailson