[wxsig] APRS Weather Station

Ron Huisinga ron at huisinga.org
Fri Sep 8 01:22:36 UTC 2006

Hello all,

 I have completed building the X1W 1 & 2 boards  for the T238+.  Everything
appears to test out correctly to this point. I have just received the
anemometer from AAG along with a email stating they shipped a verison 3.0,
yet after connectting to the X1W2 board it shorts out the power supply.
I've check that the JMP 3 is P  & 2 are jumper also.. built a straight pass
thru cable.

So I opened up the anemometer and the pc board is labled ver 2.0  could this
really be a version 2 or 3?  I've emailed AAG for comfirmation have yet to
receive a reply.

Suggestions for the newbie

 Best
 Ron