[wxsig] T238+ Main Board... missing pieces

John Koster w9ddd at tapr.org
Sun Sep 10 18:29:47 UTC 2006

Sorry about the missed parts.

Please re-check one thing for me first.  The oscillator is not in the
normal metal can you would expect.  It is the same black plastic as the
ICs.

Contact me directly at the tapr at tapr.org email address with your
address.

If I have spares (fairly sure I should have), I'll try to get them in the
mail before I leave for DCC.  If not, it will be after 8-23.

On Sun, 10 Sep 2006, AD7MI wrote:

> I received my T-238+ but am missing two parts: R9 (470 resistor) and U4
> (32.000 MHz crystal oscillator).  I’m betting I’ll be able to find a 470
> resistor at Radio Shack
. any ideas on where I can get a 32 MHz crystal
> oscillator?
>

> Thx,
>
> Scott

John, W9DDD