[russ at wxqa.com: RE: [wxsig] T238+ Characters and Heat...]

John Koster w9ddd at tapr.org
Mon Sep 18 03:12:27 UTC 2006

----- Forwarded message from Russ Chadwick <russ at wxqa.com> -----

From: "Russ Chadwick" <russ at wxqa.com>
To: "Beals, William" <William.Beals at echostar.com>
Cc: <w9ddd at tapr.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 17:57:57 -0000
Subject: RE: [wxsig] T238+ Characters and Heat...

Fw: [wxsig] T238+ Characters and Heat...Will, John,

I still receive all of the wxsig traffic, but when I send anything to wxsig at lists.tapr.org, it bounces back.  I just tried to send Will's message and, sure enough, it bounced back.  So, I'm forwarding it to John and he will see that it gets sent out to the wxsig reflector.

Enjoy your trip.

Russ  KB0TVJ