[wxsig] temp sensors

Will Beals will at beals5.com
Wed Sep 20 13:00:02 UTC 2006

John:

Right now I do only support one temperature sensor.  I've had a few requests
to support a second "indoor" sensor.  It would be one I would just display
on the LCD as the APRS specs only support one temperature in the
transmission screen.

BTW,do be careful on how long the 1-wire cable is, things start getting
tricky above 50 feet and really tricky if you ever do Y branching of a
cable.  Not sure how big your property is, but just a warning!